The Judges Panel of the 5th annual Datacentre Awards which takes place in London 13 June have received a record number of submissions from companies across Europe. Due to demand, the official deadline has been extended to 16 April to allow further companies additional time to submit their awards.
The panel of expert Judges now includes representatives from the UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany.
Now in its 5th year, the prestigious Awards provide exceptional marketing differentiation for both winners and runners up and are recognised as the premier industry accolade across the European region.
This year’s categories are designed to reflect changes in markets and technologies, but retain their focus on recognising excellence across the datacentre and cloud sector:
• European Award for New Datacentre Facility
• European Award for Colocation
• Modular Datacentre Solution
• European Award for Cloud Infrastructure
• European Award for Cloud Services
• European Award for Managed Services
• European Award for Energy Efficiency in DataCentres
• European Award for Data Centre Entrepreneur
• European Award for DataCentre Technology Architect
• CxO of the Year
• Datacentre Change and Innovation Award
“This year’s Awards will be more sought after than ever, as the industry seeks to distinguish excellence in a highly competitive marketplace, commented Ashley Davis, chairman of the panel of Judges. “The Awards provide an invaluable benchmark for datacentre and cloud companies, and are the only to do so at European level. 2012 looks set to be another tremendous opportunity for the sector.”
The Awards ceremony and dinner will be held at Merchant Taylors Hall in the City of London on 13 June. Gold Sponsor is Digital Realty. Tables are now available for early booking at the Awards website www.datacentreawards.com.