Friday 8 January 2016

Ever wanted to launch your own online shop or store? It's easy! Let me show you how!

In this modern day and age, setting up and running your won online store has never been easier!

Do you have to have any knowledge of programming? No.

Your own website development team? No.

Your own stock of items to sell? No. Well, not unless you want to.

I operate several online blogs that are all based on interests that I have.

I run a book review blog At this URL  http://thatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk.

Eventually I thought it would be neat to be able to launch my own bookshop in order to allow the readers of my blog to be able to buy the books that I had reviewed.

But how to go about this?

Eventually I heard that Amazon had an affiliate programme which I signed up for.

The instructions to create your own online shop/store are really very clear and they do operate a help service should you ever get stuck.

How do you start up your own presence? Just visit  https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/ and sign up.

You can sell anything from the entire Amazon range, from books to beauty, from grocery to gadgets and more besides.

Good luck with your new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment